Powered By Blogger

(: my sincere greet for y'all :)

== welcome ==

Saturday, August 13, 2011

going around finding food

a new activity that i do like these days is going arround finding another taste of food.lol. yeah. that was a good thing to do. last month, i and my friend went everywhere tried another kinda food, it because i wasnt too interested to have lunch at canteen, you know lah, its always the same menu to have and i need the nu one! yeah, thats why we went around to try another kinda food.
we went around and also tried different taste of food, moreover when it reached the beginning of the month when we still have enough money to use for buying and shopping,lol (you know, in the end of the month usually i feel poor and pity my self coz my money has gone everywhere and i just can find noting in my pocket.. only coin there,lol)
you know, even when i and my friend didnt bring motorcycle, we can borrow another friend's (well, just once okey, after that we dont do that again). well, now i cant do that again coz my economy condition isnt well, and also im having my ramadhan holiday, thats why im not attending any class and didnt need to have lunch at campus. well, we need to continue that activity again when we meet again after this holiday friend :DD

No comments:

Post a Comment