Powered By Blogger

(: my sincere greet for y'all :)

== welcome ==

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

you are my best friend, indeed!

having such a great friend is a wonderful gift in this world, y'know why.. its because friends cant be bought with money. and if it can, it means the friendship wont last long. i know no one can predict how long you will be friend with someone.. but the one thing i know is that friend with the pure willing will always be with us, for better for worse. i have so many friends, coz i like to make friend, but its hard for me to find a suitable best friend just like what i wanted and i wished for, i know God never create something perfect in this world, even best friends, they are also a human being, not perfect and so lively, but well, i dont know why still i act so strictly in finding best friends, maybe for some reasons that someday i wont put any attention on them.
but, as we know, we, our self are people with so many mistakes and many bad things, its just that its not fair for our friend to have best friends just like us, so what i wanted to say is we dont need to have such a high expectation toward our bestfriend, the best thing for us to do is being a good friend for our best friend, or being the best friend for our best friend if i may say and trying our best to make them feel so proud of having us as their best friend.
at first it will be so hard, i know rite, coz i also felt the same thing before, i sometimes feel so lonely although i have so many friends and best friends, well im not trying to be mellow here, its just the fact that for some reasons even our best friend can't make us happy, proud, or satisfy for being their friend and having them as our best friend. here, i also wanted to say, what i feel, when i actually need them but they never come to me. when i am having so much trouble and need a hand reached out to me, when im fall and need someone to lift me up even higher than what i used to be before, when i cry and need a hand to wipe these tears away so the bright smile can be formed from my face, when i am down and having no strength and all i need is their shoulder to cry on and lean on, when i am sad and i need them to be a clown for a while. when i in the mid of dying all i need is their voice to call me back to the earth, even if im back just for say goodbye, at least im not leaving them with so much worries and guilty for not be able to say sorry and saving me. when im facing that time, im just wanna to shout out lout to them.. HEY YOU, WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU WHEN IM HERE SUFFERING AND NEED YOUR HELP????
but well, i just cant say so, coz only God knows what actually they are doing that time, what actually they feel, what are they facing. i may not know if they are broken when im just fall so im not be able to pick them up, the pieces,back to normal, i may not know when i am suffering actually they are dying, and when im dying they already dead.. oh my friend, if it is like this, wont i be so bad to be called as a best friend, im not deserved that title when im just hoping their help when me myself dont even put attention about their condition, always just receiving and suing without even giving and caring
oh my Dear Lord, im just wanted to be a good best friend and im just hoping to have even just one best friend, and what i believe now is i have them now, such good and adorable best friends, its just that we both havent realized the true menaing of friendship, here i just wanted to treat them better, so Dear God, just lemme do that by always lead me to be a precious best friend to my precious best friends :))
MY BEST FRIENDS, thanks for being the precious one, and just so you know, i love you more than what you know i do :))
these are some quotes i like with the taste of real friendship in them
* friendship is the breathing rose, with sweets in every fold. - Oliver Wendell Holmes 
* Friendship is a single soul dwelling in two bodies. - Aristotle
* a friend in need is a friend indeed :)
* Friendship is like a violin, the music may stop now and then, but the strings will last forever.
so my best friends..Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my (best)  friends. ( Albert Camus )
Thanks to god i have you guys, my best friends :))



No comments:

Post a Comment